Good management requires effort – jointly and individually
Quality of management may be the most crucial criterion for success with your business strategy. But good management is a team sport that calls for a secure team spirit within the management group, where managers’ differences create effective synergies rather than silo thinking.
Our business psychologists and management coaches design – together with you – the optimal management development process for the organisation, based specifically on your management group’s strategic objectives, mutual relationships and individual development needs.
The most efficient management development process is created by working in parallel at both the group and individual levels. We strengthen leadership across the organisation with joint workshops and webinars, and we can supplement with individual coaching courses or personality tests when relevant to supporting the individual’s manager’s own development.
MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT WITH AS3
Individual coaching programme
Individual personality tests
“Thanks to their good and professional way of communicating things, where they really met our managers at 'eye level' and spiced up the webinars with practical examples and a good sense of humour, we have received very good feedback on them in HR.” Connie Belling, Head of HR at BASF
Management development with AS3 gives you:
- A clearer common picture of the management group’s goals and direction
- Strengthened internal cooperation and mutual understanding in the management group
- Personal development in relation to own leadership style through increased self-reflection
- A common language for each other’s values and differences
- An overview of the stakeholders’ different (and opposite) expectations and needs
- A psychologically secure culture in the management group where you can speak openly about doubts and errors
- Concrete, simple tools to remember and use in a busy working day
- The possibility of using our digital coaching platform, LevelUp
A tailor-made process
Theory meets curiosity
We match our experts to your wishes
Our management consultants are experienced managers and business psychologists. We are all certified business coaches and trained intermediaries – but otherwise we are quite different when it comes to gender, age and background.
Would you like to hear more about AS3’s management development process? Fill out the form or call us on +45 82 10 00 20 for a no-obligation chat.